Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

How do you align the 3 ram slide outs on a 32ft 2008 Voyage?

Customer Question

Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

What exactly needs adjusting here?

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like you have Lippert slide hardware and IF so, you can take a look at the manual link I have included. Take a look through that and see if that matches up with the adjustment bolts on your slides. IF NOT, please let me know and we can go from there. All follow ups are included in our fee. R.J.

http://primetimerv.com/download/ComponentManuals/SlideOut-ThruChassisElectricbyLippert-OperationManual.pdf

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On the divers side slide, 24 ft 3 ram, the slide seals 1/2 inch prior to the backend
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Can you attach a photo of the area in question? Is this the same on both sides or just one side?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It appears to be a power gear and not a lippet. I looked at the link and that didn't look the same. The other slide out aligns just fine.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

You are correct and I thought you had three slides.............not enough sleep last night as I had to take my wife into the ER for most of the night!

I don't think this is something that most owners can adjust as it takes more than one person usually. But, I will opt out of this and let another tech here offer something if they have another idea. I don't know who may be available today, so it might take some time. I would consider having a mobile tech who had done these to come out and give you a hand. R.J.

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Click HERE and see if this helps you out any, it covers almost every set up power gear has, around page 80 it will show the adjustments for each type of room.

You do want to mark any bolts prior to making adjustments just in case you need to put it back to the original spot. Hope this helps, Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll take a look and see if it has mine room and get back to you.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Sounds good....
Robert