Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We have a 2011 Tiffin motor home with a ford chassis. We

Customer Question

Robert we have a 2011 Tiffin motor home with a ford chassis. We have no tail lights, turn signals or any back up lights. We hope it is a fuse. Under the steering wheel there is a panel of fuses. How do we know which one.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Robert....
IF it is not marked you would need a test light. Most auto parts stores sell them for a few dollars, you would take the end with the clip and clip it to a ground such as the steering column, then you probe the top of each fuse, do this with the ignition ON, the test light will light up if the fuse has power. On top of each fuse will be a small hole to put the tip of the test light in. It is the only way I know how to check if it is not labeled...
My goal is for you to be satisfied, IF you would like to try another expert please let me know, I only get credit when you select a rating... Robert