peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

How to ajuse the slie on a 2002 journey

Customer Question

how to ajuse the slie on a 2002 journey
Category: RV
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
one side is out about two or three inches. do i bleed the hydraulic line or is there another way?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I would check for any possible debris in the way of the slide that is not operating properly causing this fault here,In some cases this can be debris or a damaged guide or track that can cause this type of fault.
If this is checked and found o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
on debris it all looks good track everything

I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you tell me thers on adjustment on the slid ? come on