How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Reush Your Own Question
Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 3249
Experience:  Serving the rv industry since 1977
Type Your RV Question Here...
Michael Reush is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need to get a replacement PC board & a touch control pad

Customer Question

Need to get a replacement PC board & a touch control pad with ribbon cable/connector for a Duo-therm Penguin II roof mount air conditioner model 610012.1XX / 610015.1XX where is the best place to get these? Also would you know the replacement part numbers for these
items? Any direction and/or help would be appreciated!
Bill Turtzer
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 2 years ago.

Hi here is a link to the upgrade you will need........... click here