peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

L cant shift p32 workhorse 2000 colume shift it moves real

Customer Question

l cant shift p32 workhorse 2000 colume shift it moves real hard into gears
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If this is the shifter lever on the column itself that is difficult to move this is usually caused by a damaged/corroded shifter cable that connects to the shifter.I have seen this cable corrode internally in its sheathing causing this fault here needing replaced.
Thanks Pete