Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I'm in an allegro breeze and it's bouncing all over and I

Customer Question

I'm in an allegro breeze and it's bouncing all over and I can't figure it out. Stuck in Brooklyn!
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
hi my name is Robert....
What chassis or engine do you have?
Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Power glide chassis
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK
Not much I can do for you over the phone and there is an extra charge.
IF it is bouncing I would first get under the chassis and inspect the shocks, make sure one did not bust, I would also check your ride height valves and make sure the linkage did not break, normally you will have 1 or two ride height valves in the front and you will always have two in the rear. The ride height is crucial and if a valve failed it would need to be replaced. To me it sounds like you could have a failed ride height valve. Might need to get to a shop on this one..... Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where are the valves located?
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Look underneath at the air bags you should see a valve near the each bag with a linkage, on some they will have one valve on a plate for the front and the valve will move the plate.
Robert