peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

QUICK QUESTION.I HAVE A 2008 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE, A PROBLEM

Customer Question

QUICK QUESTION.I HAVE A 2008 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE,I'M HAVING A PROBLEM WITH GETTING MY STEP UP,I ALSO NOTICED THAT THE LIGHT BY THE DOOR IS USUALLY GREEN AND IT IS NOT NO AT ALL,ONLY THE ONE NEXT TO IT AND IT IS RED PLUS NOW THE DASH AIR COND.BLOWER ISN'T WORK ,I'M THINKING A FUSE BLOW BUT NOT SURE WHICH ONE OR WHERE TO FIND IT.CAN YOU HELP
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
The blower motor fault is usually a fault with the blower resistor needing replaced or an issue with the blower motor itself failing needing replaced.This will have to be tested further to be sure.Unfortunately I don't have the info on the location of the fuses on this model here.
As for the step and light these are both most likely related.It sounds like the control switch for the step and light may have failed causing the step to stay like this and disabling the light.This will also have to be checked into further to pinpoint and repair the cause.
Thanks Pete