Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Looking fuse box 1994 Monterey by Cobra. Have looked

Customer Question

looking for the fuse box for a 1994 Monterey by Cobra. Have looked EVERYWHERE inside the RV
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 years ago.

Sorry for the delay in someone getting to your question.............I was off yesterday and out of town. Perhaps others may have been as well. Do you still need some help this?

Expert:  Randall replied 2 years ago.

If the answer is still a "yes" then take a look on the bed pedestal and the load center is there where the fuses and breakers are located. You may have some covers hanging down and didn't notice it. Dark Brown or black. Open the cover and you will find what you need. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more on this as all follow ups are included in our fee. R.J.