How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Randall Your Own Question
Randall, RVIA Certification
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 11910
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
Type Your RV Question Here...
Randall is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an older Xantrex TR2424 230 50. I am looking control

Customer Question

I have an older Xantrex TR2424 230 50. I am looking for a control panel that attaches to the inverter to put inside my house. Not just the remote on/off
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 years ago.

What do you want the control panel to do here? I live off grid and have one of these (which I am not using at present). R.J.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 years ago.

Go to the following link as I think they have what you need. IF this isn't what you had in mind, get back to me for more and please explain in more detail what you want the remote to do for you so far as control or information on your system. All follow ups are included in our fee. I will be out most of the day, but will check back this evening. R.J.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 years ago.
Trimetric makes some good system monitors for off grid systems. I have installed a number of them and these do a great job.