Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Dometic RV dometic custom fit awning fabric door tradewinds

Customer Question

dometic RV dometic custom fit awning fabric for front door tradewinds
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Robert....
Normally what you can do is extend the awning all the way and on the roller tube or fabric will be sticker with all the info so the correct fabric can be ordered. IF you do not have that sticker then I would let a RV shop have a look they should be able to tell if the fabric is still available. Most shops will even look at it no charge if you are willing to purchase the fabric. Beyond that it would be impossible to say...
My goal is for you to be satisfied with my efforts, IF you would like to try another expert please let me know, I only get credit when you select a rating... Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I live too far from a repair shop. I normally do my own repairs. Just need a supplier. I have the measurements. I tried the local area shop for a insurance replacement once, he took the money and skipped town, my trust got rewarded.
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
OK
I would try Camping World, they are a Dometic supplier and should be able to help or send you what you need. I worked for one for a brief time and they are pretty good with getting in contact with Dometic.... Hope this helps... Robert