peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

We own a 2014 model 30t vista we have twice returned to the

Customer Question

good morning-we own a 2014 model 30t vista we have twice returned to the selling dealer with the same issue and so far, the problem has not been resolved. The issue is squeaky, sometimes as what I would consider clicking noises from the driver and passenger from sliding windows. We have tried silicone and have no luck. Please advise repair suggestions. Also, the passenger front slide out at the upper front corner, squeaks and clunks. We have used slide out and seal lube a well as powder and it eliminates noises for a short time. Again, please advise.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The noises you hear here may be due to worn or damaged seals as I have seen before that will cause this issue.I would have the seals checked as well as the slide guides for any damage or issues to where they may need repaired or replaced to correct this fault.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Since the unit is just a year old and the seals have been checked and the dealer has also looked at the problem, your answer unfortunately doesn't help.
I apologize as this is the only info I have on this here myself.If you want I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this just let me know if this is something you would like to do.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No thank you
O.k.,if there is anything else I can help with here let me know.
Thanks Pete