Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

R/V Roof Air Tech: how to align rotor in roof

Customer Question

R/V Roof Air Tech: how to align rotor in roof airconditioner;FASCO#cpn1468-306
No 7184-0156
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.In some cases this can be due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.
In some cases you can obtain this repair info from a dealer or service center.If this is not an option for you on this let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Expert:  Randall replied 12 months ago.

This can be caused from a number of things. A motor going bad, a bad start capacitor or even a fan cage that isn't aligned properly on the shaft. Check the alignement first to be sure it isn't rubbing and then get a hard start capacitor kit and install that and see if this resolves this. Hope this proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 12 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you got this resolved or do you still need some help and additional input from me here?