Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

How do you form the bend on corner trim moulding? This seals

Customer Question

How do you form the bend on corner trim moulding? This seals the right rear corner of camper and is a curved 90 degree radius bend.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Are you talking about rubber seal around the slide room?
Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Negative... The back of camper fiberglass siding and the right side of camper fiberglass siding, where they meet and make a corner near the tail light. It's a metal piece of corner molding that is pre formed. I would like to know how to bend this piece into a radius as preformed moulding is no longer available.
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
OK
Do you think you can send me a picture? You should be able to add one into your reply. My idea would be to cut them on a 45 so they meet and then seal the molding with some dicor but I would like to see a picture if you do not think that is possible.... I am around daily so no hurry if you want to take some pictures....
Robert