How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask gene Your Own Question
gene, RV Mechanic
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 1100
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
Type Your RV Question Here...
gene is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to find both front stabilizers 1999 fleetwood

Customer Question

i need to find both front stabilizers for my 1999 fleetwood bounder....
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they are missing entirely
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Are you talking about the leveling jacks or is this on the suspension such as a steering stabilizer bar.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry level jacks...both are missing
.someone took them off...hydrolic line is still there
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
They sold you the RV like that??? Just curious....
Who is the manufacturer of the jacks, it will say on the control pad.....
Thanks, Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Power gear...bought out by libert..or lippert...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Right now I do not see any point in a phone call, as I will have to see what I can come up with also there is an extra fee. What I need from you is the P/N number on the control pad, it will be in fine print.... Robert

Related RV Questions