Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Fuse light 1995 Holiday Rambler Motor Home Ford F53

Customer Question

fuse for map light
1995 Holiday Rambler Motor Home
Ford F53
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Robert
Sorry for the delay I see no other experts have responded...
What I would do is grab a 12 volt test light and go to your fuse boxes and probe each fuse for power. Using a test light is a very quick and affective way to see where you have power and where you are missing power. I would think the light will be fused from one of the chassis boxes, you should have one outside under the hood that the RV manufacturer installed and on the Fords there is a fuse block under the drivers dash pod, the dash will swing up or have a few screws that you have to remove. Once it is removed the fuse block will be visible or at least that is the general rule on the Fords.... I might also turn the ignition ON and make sure it is not powered by the ignition circuit that is possible.... Hope this helps some.... IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit, also feel free to follow up if needed... Robert