Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a '05 gulf stream enduru on a '04 chev frame... My

Customer Question

I have a `05 gulf stream enduru on a `04 chev frame... My question is; exhaust fan & all lites in bathroom, plus the table lites and the lites above the couch(all on the same wall) have gone out..Everything in coach is working fine... I tripped and reset main fuses, breakers in coach, and all push-in fuses are OK...where do I look for my problem(I think a wire must have pulled out or broke somewhere)...
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Wiring issues like this can be difficult to pin down. I would start at the fuse panel and check for power at the back of the fuse for that circuit, make sure the wires going to that fuse are not loose on the panel. From there it might require a volt meter and a long jumper wire to ohm out the wires to see where the break in the wire is. IF you have a meter and want me to explain that please let me know. Robert