How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask gene Your Own Question
gene, RV Mechanic
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 1100
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
Type Your RV Question Here...
gene is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where do I order a single lever shower control valve 1997

Customer Question

where do I order a single lever shower control valve 1997 travel supreme
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

You should be able to get a single valve shower fixture at most any hardware store. The big thing would be the access to it. Sometimes you have to cut into the wall on the rear of the shower........depending on which wall it is in order to access that. If you just need the control assy, you might be able to duplicate that depending on the maker. Any of the major hardware stores should have parts. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more on this as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Related RV Questions