gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 2012 Fleetwood discovery 36 J. I have a water leak

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Fleetwood discovery 36 J. I have a water leak behind the refrigerator, I am assuming its the water line to the icemaker. What I need to know is how to pull the refrigerator out of the cabinet and what piece of trim I need to remove and were
are the bolts or security plates located, and how to access these screws bolts plates and cause the least amount of damage. Basically how is the refrigerator installed and secured?
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 1 year ago.
Hi, what is the model number of the refrigerator? thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will have to go across town to get that information! I do know it is a 22 Cubic foot residential frig does this help!
Thanks
Hi, thanks for responding I researched , and saw that you had another question and shows me it is the GE residential double door.........Unfortunatly, I do not have any experience with the installation of that refrigerator, with that I will opt out and put your question back up on the list so another expert can assist you, thanks for your patience......Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just in case the model number is ***** serial # *****