peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a Marquis 7000 mfg.ed in 1999. It is fueled by gas from

Customer Question

I have a Marquis 7000 mfg.ed in 1999. It is fueled by gas from the rv gas tank. VIN is SN598ou1g2rA. Could be (598zero U) I changed the oil and filter yesterday. Used 10 w 40 oil and a Fram filter PH3593A. I gave Autozone the Onan filter # ***** staff said this filter would work. Anyway, after change, generator started up perfectly and sounded great. It ran for about 30 seconds and then turned off. Would not restart. Checked oil level and oil level is appropriate.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I apologize as my info is limited on your model here.
This sounds to be a possible issue with a lack of fuel to the engine itself.I would check and make sure nothing was kinked or bumped loose when the engine oil and filter was replaced to see if this is the cause for the no start here.Check for any fuel restrictions as well.
Thanks Pete