spankyjr1
spankyjr1, RV Mechanic
Experience:  I have been a mechanic/ technician for over 30 years working on gas,diesel,engines drive train,and electronics.
65057319

I HAVE A 1988 EMC ELDORADO RV 37-38' DUAL REAR AXLE 454 CHEVY CHA

Customer Question

I HAVE A 1988 EMC ELDORADO RV 37-38' DUAL REAR AXLE 454 CHEVY CHASSIS/ENGINE NEED TO KNOW WHAT TYPE OF STARTER BATTERY IS NEEDED FOR THE RV, MIN CCA AMPS, VOLTAGE?
ALSO HAS 3-4 SOLAR BATTERIES AS WELL WITH GENERATOR
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know nothing about this rv I have no Manuals....I have looked everywhere I could think of to locate anything to help me with the operations of this rv......I'm desperate Please help!!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions + Help via Email or Text Message + Live Video Call + Local Mechanic Recommendations. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** you for your question.
Sorry about long delay.
Here is the part number of battery you need for a Interstate battery,,if you run a search it will cross to whatever brand id available in your area.
SRM-27-CCA-750
Now if you would still like to talk with me about something else please provide me information on what you want to discuss so I can have that info available and ready.
What manuals do you need for what part or what system?
I am going to Church so it would be early afternoon I would be available.If this is okay with you let me know.
Questions or problems let me know I'm happy to assist.
A rating is required. You’re rating my personal service to you, not Just Answer. I am not an employee of this website, nor do
I have control over the fees or the time it took for you to get a response. I respond as soon as I see the questions in the order
that I receive them when I am online.
Also rating does not close your question, it just assures Just answer credits me,,, has nothing to do with you.You can continue
to follow up as long as needed even after rating
Thanks spanky
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm just following up to see if you where satisfied with my answer.
Please keep in mind that even though you have already paid your deposit money
over to JustAnswer, or you may be a subscriber, until you rate me highly for my service,
I will not be paid for having assisted you with your questions.
Thanks
spanky