peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 1997 holiday rambler pull type camper 8by 33ft with

Customer Question

I have a 1997 holiday rambler pull type camper 8by 33ft with a slide out . the slide out motor wont kick out when your coming in and when your completely out. I am wondering where the box or sensors are located . someone said they are usually behind a drawer or cabinet but I haven't located them yet.the part that slides out is the kitchen and couch.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I apologize as my info is limited on this model here.
This does sound like a limit switch has failed and in some cases the switch can be attached to the slide tracks.I would inspect the slide track areas to see if you can locate a switch that may appear broken or damaged needing replaced.If you are unable to locate them let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
there is nothing located on the sliders we searched all over
Did you see anything that may be binding up the slide at all?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no it all looks good to me
O.k.,this is a tough one for me to be able to answer myself.I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.
Thanks Pete