Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Randall...my name is ***** ***** a roof and

Customer Question

hi randall...my name is ***** ***** a roof and trusses on a sand piper my friend removed some of the 12 volt lighting system...looking for a diagram so i can connect it back properly any help would be great
Category: RV
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is***** see Randall has not responded, I have not seen him for some time.... These are the toughest questions we see, wiring diagrams are impossible to get. IF I had one I would give it to you. I am afraid the only way to do this would require a volt meter and ohming out the wires to see where they are going. This can be accomplished with a long jumper wire and clips on that wire. What you would do when chasing the wire is hook one probe on the meter to one end of the wire and then go where the other wires are and then touch each one with the other probe, when the meter is set to ohms if you touch the leads together you should see 0.1-0.5 as the circuit is complete, same for the wire.... We are required to reach out to each customer, if you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. IF you would like to try another expert also let me know, I only get credit when you select a rating... Robert