peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

On the slide out it works fine until the end. One side is out

Customer Question

On the slide out it works fine until the end. One side is out completely. The other side is out on top but 6 inches in on bottom. Have not found any obstructions. Thoughts?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on this model here.
This may be an issue with a bent track for the bottom part of the slide.In some cases a slight bend may cause this.It may also be an issue with track alignment with the gear/motor.This will need checked further and repaired from there.
Thanks Pete