Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

My norcold 611flt lost all cooling,and was blinking five times,the

Customer Question

My norcold 611flt lost all cooling,and was blinking five times,the board only has five pins,how do you reset
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
It depends on the circuit board you have click on the link below and see if that looks like yours, if so that is the reset..... If not let me know.... Robert
Link...
http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/newreset.pdf
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The board I have has a p1 on the board with five pins ,the yellow lite then green lite,green light flashes five times,tried to reset using diagram didn't work
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
1078-83-20a is the number on the board,if that means anything
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
OK
Let me check into this...
Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks,I lost everything in box
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The yr model is in a 2004 keystone larado,haven't had any problems till now,weather got hot.it has two switches on front auto off gas,cold coldest 5 numbers,two lites on and gas.
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
OK
I am familiar with the code and the fridge but I have never seen a control board with only 5 pins. Normally it will have 6 or a 16 pin connector. I looked at all the resets one more time and do not see anything for a 5 pin board. My goal is for you to be satisfied with my efforts so I am going to put your question back up for other experts, maybe another expert will have some input on this. IF I find anything out I will jump back in....
Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The first wire is blue,second is white with blk line,third is white red line,fourth iskgreen,faith is white,barcode is 1078-20621990 0343,with db4403n006688.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hope they can help,can't afford new one