Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Can you tell me how to open the "dog house" on a 2006 Tiffin

Customer Question

Can you tell me how to open the "dog house" on a 2006 Tiffin Allegro Model 30DA? I have a mechanic coming to fix something and I wanted to get a head start.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Many times they will screw down the engine cover and the screws are hidden under the carpet, I would feel around for them, sometimes using a flat head screw driver over the carpet will help locate them by feel, once the screws are off the cover might be stuck on pretty good, sometimes they will use silicone under the base of the engine cover. You might also want to look with a flashlight outside looking in through the engine access to see if you can see any screws.... Hope this helps, IF you are still having trouble please let me know.... Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks I'll try your suggestion.
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
No problem, let me know if you still need help, IF you are satisfied please feel free to select a rating... Robert