Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I am having trouble getting the jacks to retract on my Georgetown

Customer Question

I am having trouble getting the jacks to retract on my Georgetown mh all the lights are flashing on the left hand side
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Robert....
Can you tell me what it says on the control pad for the jacks?
Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the l light is on and the rear light is flashing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
left light
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Understand that but who is the manufacturer of the jacks? Or what name is ***** ***** pad, is this LCI or something else?
Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
lci
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
OK
Try this, hold down all 4 diamond shaped buttons at the same time and see if they come up. IF that will not work start the engine and release the parking brake and see if they will retract for you... These should have drive away protection and they should run up when you start the engine and release the parking brake, if that does not work then you could have an issue with the circuit board and will have to run the jacks up manually.... Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok trying now
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
when I released the park brake it is now making a noise and all lights flashing but that's all
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
now noise stopped but all lights on left side blinking
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
OK
Did the jacks come all the way up?
Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no jacks are still down
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
ok
What year is your Gerogetown? My next reply might take a few mins as I will have to look up the exact system you have... Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
2016 and it is gas
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the jacks down light is on and left light is on rear light is flashing
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
OK
Below is a link for you, copy and paste that into your browser and see if that looks like your control pad. IF so it will show you how to get the jacks up manually.... Robert
http://lci1.com/assets/content/support/manuals/LCI%20Level-Up%20Motorhome%20Leveling%20(2013-Present).pdf
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no that is not like mine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
mine has 3 buttons at the top 2 on the left 1 on the right buttons on the left say man auto right says on off
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
OK
I am going to put your question back up for other experts, not sure on what set up you have with the 2016. I do not know when another expert will respond, they come and go daily... Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
5 lights down left say wait- jacks down- low voltage -engage park brake- excess angle then center pad with lci light in middle on bottom right retract button
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
OK
Below is another link for you try that one, it will show how to run the jacks up manually so you can at least get to a service center....
Robert
http://lci1.com/assets/content/support/manuals/om-motorized-leveling.pdf