peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Do you have the fix supreme class A motor home front

Customer Question

Do you have the fix for travel supreme class A motor home front windshield poping out an braking even after cross bracking was installed ?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I would check the mounting for the windshield to see if any areas are bent or damaged as this can be a main cause for this type of fault here that I have seen and have had to have a body shop repair before.
Thanks Pete