Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

How can I get water drain valves on a 1993 Minnie Winnie to

Customer Question

How can I get water drain valves on a 1993 Minnie Winnie to stop leaking without replacing the valve? The valves are a plastic push-pull valve.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
IS the valve it's self leaking? OR is it leaking out the drain lines?
Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My understanding is that Robert will confirm my phone call request. How long should I wait?
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Sorry I do not do phone service at this time. I can still try to help you in this format OR I can put your question back up for other experts.... Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would still like to speak with Robert or another RV mechanic concerning my problem. I'll wait by my computer for another twenty minutes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please put the question up for other experts. The leak is out of the drain lines and not from the valve itself.
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
OK
I have put your question back up, what you might be able to do if it is coming out the drain lines is install a plug, they have compression style fittings such as flair it that would allow you to put the fitting on with a plug.... My goal is for you to be satisfied, I have put your question back up on the list as well. Only rate my service if you are satisfied... Robert