Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

My backup camera in my 2001 georgie boy pursuit is very light,

Customer Question

My backup camera in my 2001 georgie boy pursuit is very light, the only time I can see anything is if its a foot away from the unit and pointing away from the sun. I have tried both settings on it makes no difference. Is the camera gone on it?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Robert....
IT very well could be the camera, what I would try is go to the connection for the camera and unplug it to see if that changes anything at all. Normally if you still have some picture it can be the camera. I would also try and get a hold of a place called RV cams, they have been helping RV owners for many years and they also might have some input on the issue and tell you what options you have. Below is a link for you for them.... Hope this helps... Robert
Link...
http://www.rvcams.com/