gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 2011 Fleetwood Expedition and am having HWH problems.

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Fleetwood Expedition and am having HWH problems. I am out camping so my resources are at a minimal right now until I return. Anyway the unit was working when we left and when we arrived at our destination and then decided to quit sometime late yesterday. I checked the normal items, breakers,loose wires etc. I even tryed to switch from the propane side to the electric side and still nothing. I am not getting any red light indicator on my control panel in the front of the coach wether on electric or propane. I do not have my electrical tester with me to check circuits at the HWH unit itself. Any thoughts or possible remedies. Could it be the control board at the HWH itself. Would that not give you a red light indicator at the control console in the front of the coach? I will wait a response.
Thanks
Dave
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Robert....
Sorry for the delay, what is the make and model of the water heater?
Robert