RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

No power in bedroom fuses ok, breakers ok

Customer Question
, checked gfi ok1997 monaco...
no power in bedroom fuses ok, breakers ok , checked gfi ok1997 monaco windsor 36 ft. xxxx***@******.***
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
Answered in 3 days by:
7/7/2015
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 3 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
This may be due to a wiring fault leading from the fuse panels to the bedroom itself.I would have the wiring checked at the fuse panels to see if any wiring is found damaged at all.
Thanks Pete