RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2003 Holiday Rambler RV on a Ford F450 Chassis. It…

Customer Question
I have a 2003 Holiday...
I have a 2003 Holiday Rambler RV on a Ford F450 Chassis. It has been sitting for quite some time and the exterior finish has dark streaks. I checked the owners manual and it doesn't provide any advise on getting these off?? I tried using Purple Magic that works great on everything else (bugs, tar, etc) but it had zero effect.
THanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
7/3/2015
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Hi my name is Robert....
Camco has a black streak remover product that works pretty well, it may take a good bit of elbow grease to get the streaks out. Below is a link for you, copy and paste that into your browser...
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Camco-Full-Timer-s-Choice-32-oz-Black-Streak-Remover-Spray-41002/100116663
Robert
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic