RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Norcold N641.3 will not light or run on dc ac or lp even…

Customer Question
Norcold N641.3 will not light...
Norcold N641.3 will not light or run on dc ac or lp even when level.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
7/2/2015
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Hi my name is Robert...
IS the fridge turning on at all?
Are you getting any flashing lights on the control panel?
Robert
the fridge does not go on at all. The mode light stays on AC, dc or lp for about 15 seconds then flashes co and no intermittently..
OK
You have the NO CO code which means the controls have locked the fridge out. The only way to get that code to go away is try and do a reset at the circuit board. The circuit board is under the outside access panel. IT will depend on the circuit board on how the reset is done. Below are two links for you, copy and paste them into your browser and you can see the resets. IF the code comes back you will have to get the fridge looked at.... Hope this helps, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating.... Robert
http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/reset.pdf
http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/newreset.pdf