RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a norcold refer in my trailer. There is 12v and 110…

Customer Question
I have a norcold refer...
I have a norcold refer in my trailer. There is 12v and 110 volt to back. No lights on front. If I turn to gas,it fires but does not stay on. Wondering if is power controler 61655622
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
7/1/2015
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Hi my name is Robert...

Have you checked the fuses on the circuit board? What model is the Norcold?

Robert

Have 12v and 110 volt to unit.

model 6162

OK

On the back of the fridge is the control board the number you provided, the board will have some fuses. IF you have voltage at the DC fuse and the fridge is not turning on most likely it is the board, however there is some troubleshooting you can do if you have a volt meter. Click HERE for a service manual on this it should help diagnose. I would say the board is the issue but really need to go through the troubleshooting.... Robert