RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

What to remove generac generator from 2006 Goergetown motorhome…

Customer Question
what to remove generac generator...
what to remove generac generator from 2006 Goergetown motorhome to check hose to oil cooler.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
Walter thank you but the morning on this site I was told that I was in contact with an expert with 31 yrs experience working with generac generators. So I appreciate what your saying but it would seem that I've lost this day to begin my repairs as it's 22:21 hrs on this coast.
7/2/2015
RV Mechanic: Hank F., RV tech - emphasis on gensets replied 3 years ago
Hank F.
Hank F., RV tech - emphasis on gensets
Hello!
My name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.
What are the model and serial numbers of the genset?
.
good morning Hank the model is Guardian 6500 RV generac power system. model.0E8775 ser.02855
over 24hrs later and I still am no further ahead and justanswer has my $50.00. Is this some kind of a fraud? Please provide me with the information I request How do I get at the oil cooler hose on my generator!