peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Have winegard satellite on motorhome and dish vip 211z receiver

Customer Question

have winegard satellite on motorhome and dish vip 211z receiver won't download info
dish network says have to get another satellite dish wineguard says it is compatible with dish receiver
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Some receivers are not fully compatible with the dish itself and can cause this here.The other option is like you have above the cable possibly being damaged or defective needing replaced.I would start with having the cable checked to see if it is damaged needing replaced.If found to be o.k. I suspect the type of receiver being used isn't fully compatible with the dish antennae itself and needs replaced.
Thanks Pete