Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We have a Thor Dutchmen 5th wheel RK25 (2004). A real beautiful

Customer Question

We have a Thor Dutchmen 5th wheel RK25 (2004). A real beautiful camper. The front nose of the unit has cracks in it. really needs replacing. Do you offer new pieces to be sold to the consumer? Really need a ball Park figure as to what it would cost or if it needs some other intervention. We have the beautiful decal of the windmill and don't want to lose it. How would we go about getting this problem fixed? Thanks for your time.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Robert..
A few options here, the first would be to get an estimate from a RV body shop in your area to see if it can be repaired or if it needs to be replaced, most will give a free estimate. The other option is to have one made, I would contact R&M Fiberglass and they can tell you your options on purchasing direct, below is a link for you, copy and paste that into your browser. I have heard good things about them from other 5th wheel owners. Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating.... Robert
Link below, copy and paste into browser...
http://www.rm-fiberglass.com/fifthwheel.html