RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have an Alpenlite 31ck Limited fifth wheel trailer. I can…

Customer Question
I have an Alpenlite 31ck...
I have an Alpenlite 31ck Limited fifth wheel trailer. I can hear a moter running but I cannot open the slide valve so that I can empty the black water tank. What might be my problom?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
6/27/2015
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Hi my name is Robert...
The valve could have failed if the motor is running, I would make sure you have good voltage as if the voltage was low the motor might run but not be able to move the blade. Most of these valves do have a manual override on them. IF you can tell me the manufacturer of the valve I can find out about the over-ride.... It may say on the side of the valve.... Robert