RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The gauge on the propane tank is at 1/2 full, the gauge

Customer Question
Hi, The gauge on the...
Hi, The gauge on the propane tank is at 1/2 full, the gauge on the dash,is 1/2 full. I open the tank. and I get no gas to the cook stove. Is there another valve I should open? I have a 1993 fleetwood Bounder rv 460 ford. Thanks Dennis
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
6/26/2015
RV Mechanic: Michael Reush, RV Technician replied 3 years ago
Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Hi lets look to see if there is a lp leak detector, some have a shut off valve at the tank, look along the floor inside the coach see if you see one of these, also you can go to the lp tank and follow the line comming off of the tank passed the regulator and see if you can find a shut off solenoid, it will have two wires comming off, the detector looks like this