RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have 2003 bounder 35r the 5 running lights on top of the cab will no…

Customer Question
i have 2003 bounder 35r...
i have 2003 bounder 35r the 5 running lights on top of the cab will not go on. the icc rocker switch replace but the maker of the original one went out of business the connections on the bottom of the original switch has 3 prongs on one side and 1 on the other side. the new one has only 1 prong in the front and 1 prong one . Does the motor home have to be in gear for these lights to work
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
Answered in 2 days by:
6/28/2015
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 3 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
The wrong switch may have been installed and caused this issue here.I would check and make sure the correct switch was obtained and if found to be the incorrect switch the correct switch will need installed to correct this here.
Thanks Pete