RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Problem with the satelite reciever ---- i was logged on to…

Customer Question
problem with the satelite reciever...
problem with the satelite reciever ---- i was logged on to a person and then my
computer crashed when i had just finisher fillin out my credit card info
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
Answered in 3 days by:
6/28/2015
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 3 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Check and make sure the connections to the receiver are all o.k.If these are checked and found o.k. this may be a fault with the receiver internally itself as I have seen act up before and cause issues.I would have this tested further to see if the receiver is the cause and the receiver replaced if needed.
Thanks Pete