RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Does Jayco have the ability to provide warranty maintenance…

Customer Question
does Jayco have the ability...
does Jayco have the ability to provide warranty maintenance records on 4 year old tailer
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
6/24/2015
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Hi my name is Robert...
This is a gray area. Normally on a brand new unit you would have two years from date of purchase for warranty work however sometimes on re-occurring issues they will extend the warranty beyond that two year mark. I am not sure if Jayco would keep the records for over 4 years, most RV manufacturers I have worked for would have the warranty repairs stored in a file. The best thing you can do is get all the information on the RV and contact Jayco and they should be able to help you out. Below is what Jayco says on warranty....
The Jayco 2-Year Warranty is a manufacturer's limited warranty. It doesn't come from your dealer and it's not an extended warranty. It comes from the people who build Jayco recreation vehicles to the people who buy them. Each Jayco is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser for twenty-four (24) months or twenty-four thousand (24,000) miles (mileage limitation applies to motorized products only), whichever occurs first, from the original date of purchase.
Jayco offers to the original purchaser additional industry-leading lifetime parts and labor coverage on our camping trailer lifter system, roof, floor, and frame. We also offer for camping trailers five-year (5) coverage on our tent with parts, labor, and freight covered the first two years; parts, factory labor, and return freight during years three, four, and five.
Robert
Robert
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic