RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My King Dome, mounted on top of RV, not in motion type, is…

Customer Question
My King Dome, mounted on...
My King Dome, mounted on top of RV, not in motion type, is not working. When we push and hold the on button for 3 seconds it sound like it is searching, lights flash yellow/red/yellow and then it stops searching. When I let go of the on button all of the lights go out. What could be wrong?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
Answered in 4 days by:
6/28/2015
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 3 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
This sounds like a fault with the receiver itself not picking up a signal.I have seen the receiver fail in the dish/dome and had to replace it before.I would have this tested further to see if this is the cause here for sure.
Thanks Pete