Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2016 xlr thunderbolt 425 amp with a whirlpool microwave

Customer Question

I have a 2016 xlr thunderbolt 425 amp with a whirlpool microwave hood combination model ywmh76719, power line to rv got unplugged while camper was in use the lite on microwave got real bright then we lost power to microwave all other power came back on, tried to reset the breaker but still nothing, turned breaker off for about 5 min then turned back on still nothing is ther a reset button?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Many of the microwaves will have a fuse inside of them, if you have power at the outlet that would be something to look at, if you have no power at the outlet make sure you do not have a GFI tripped, normally they are in the bathroom or galley but can be located just about anywhere.
Also for your info, this is a 2016 and I might not disclose the reason why the microwave stopped working, if it was a power supply issue they may not cover it, if the microwave just stopped working then that might be a different story.
I would not attempt to remove the microwave as it is a 2016, let the dealer handle it..
Robert