Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We have 2007 cedar creek 5th wheel, we unhooked it from our

Customer Question

we have 2007 cedar creek 5th wheel, we unhooked it from our vehicle started leveling it and it quit, landing gear and slide out don't work, we checked all fuses, convertor, what else can I check. Fred Hawkinson
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Many times the landing gear and slide out is wired direct to the battery, make sure the battery has 12 volts at the battery, next follow the battery cables and look for a tripped breaker, some will have two posts and and a small tab on the side that pops out when they trip, as a general rule if you had one it would be 18" from the battery and could be on the frame, it is also possible they are using an inline fuse. Hope this helps... Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I already did what you suggested, I found no problems,what else can I do
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
OK
Not sure of the manufacturer of the room and landing gear, if they are hydraulic I would go to the pump/manifold and make sure you do not have a fuse blown in that location. It would be odd for both the landing gear and slide-room not to operate at the same time unless it is an electrical issue or you have a hydraulic set up.... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
I see you opened another question, please reply here, evey time you open a new question I have to report it so you do not get charged again....
I am going to put your question back up for other experts, my goal is for you to be satisfied and maybe another expert will have some ideas on this. I do not know when another expert will respond, they come and go daily... Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.