peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a brand new RPOD 179 RV with Dometic RM8501 fridge.

Customer Question

I have a brand new RPOD 179 RV with Dometic RM8501 fridge. It isn't working on 120v AC. Battery 12V seems to work fine but on AC it flashes a warning light and beeps continuously
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
This indicates a fault in the 120 volt fridge circuit at the fridge itself is causing this here.This may be a relay or control solenoid that has failed causing this issue.
This will need to be tested further to pinpoint the exact cause here then from there repaired to correct the fault.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It took a week to reply to my request. I am totally dissatisfied with this service and want my payment refunded. Can you take care of that for me?