RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Allegro bay, 2 top a/c unets ,front one leaking inside air…

Customer Question
allegro bay, 2 top a/c...
allegro bay, 2 top a/c unets ,front one leaking inside air return.top unite coers cleaned and washed out,drain holes are open, still leaking,whats the problem.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
6/21/2015
RV Mechanic: Michael Reush, RV Technician replied 3 years ago
Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Hi, is it raining where you are? If not you need to go up on top and remove the cover, then expose the evaporator which is at the front of the ac, remove the screws around the metal plate, once you get inside you can see the drain pan, and see whats going on, could be cracked, or pan clogged up allowing the drain water to overflow over the lip. take a look, and let me know, thanks