RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Where can I get a wiring diagram Safarie 40' Diesel pusher…

Customer Question
Where can I get a...
Where can I get a wiring diagram for a Safarie 40' Diesel pusher with a Xantrex Freedom 458 2,000 watt inverter charger has single input and duel output.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
Answered in 8 days by:
6/29/2015
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 2 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I see no one has replied with the wiring diagram or fuse panel information you are looking for here.This is most likely due to this info being difficult to obtain.
The best place to get this info you are looking for is from either a dealer or RV service center.If this is not an option for you on this let me know.
Thanks Pete
Before I submitted this question I have talked to every dealer I could find and no one has ay information so your answer I have already tried with no results.