RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We are trying to find where the Ac pressure switch is

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
Answered in 8 days by:
6/29/2015
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 3 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
On some models it is located next to the ac evaporator.If you have not inspected in this area to see if this is the location of it this should be done.If you are still unable to locate it let me know.
Thanks Pete