RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I can't seen to get my refer to start. I turn the switch on and the in…

Customer Question
I can't seen to get...
I can't seen to get my refer to start. I turn the switch on and the inside lite will go on, but then after anfew nseconds it errors and turns off
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
6/19/2015
RV Mechanic: appliance_medic,
 replied 3 years ago
appliance_medic
Hi, what is the make and model number? What errors are you getting on the display? Thanks
Norcold
Mod#1200
RV Mechanic: appliance_medic,
 replied 3 years ago
What error code are you getting? Thanks
I am getting a no-co
RV Mechanic: appliance_medic,
 replied 3 years ago
Thanks. What is the serial number? This is a no cool issue detected by the controls. Thanks
(###) ###-####
1200LRIM
It has the recall box and I just installed a new thermistor following a three day check out which it ran fine then turned it off for a week and now this
You there?
I'm hanging up
Please do not charge me for something that I did not get
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Hi my name is Robert..
Sorry for the long delay if you still need more help please let me know, your question was moved over to the RV section....
Need to know what error you are seeing before it turns off.
I told you, no co
I would appreciate a credit on my Visa card for not getting an answer I had to hire a mobile mechanic to come and work on it.
If you don't cred I would appreciate a credit on my Visa card for not getting an answer I had to hire a mobile mechanic to come and work on it. it me, I will dispute the charge and get it back that way.
No problem, I will request a refund for you, if you have any questions about that please contact***@******.***